[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Tesla Museum [Lindsey Publication]

From: 	Alfred A. Skrocki[SMTP:alfred.skrocki-at-cybernetworking-dot-com]
Sent: 	Tuesday, November 25, 1997 2:05 AM
To: 	Tesla List
Subject: 	Re: Tesla Museum [Lindsey Publication]

On Thursday, November 20, 1997 2:44 PM Edward V. Phillips
[SMTP:ed-at-alumni.caltech.edu] wrote;

> "I have no reason to believe that Lindsey Pubs delivers
> stolen or falsly advertised products and have been very happy with the
> products I received."
>
>  I have bought a lot of books from Lindsay, and have ALWAYS
> found him to be honest and reliable.  His publications are a real boon
> to those who can't get the material any other way!

Ed, to a degree I agree that lindsay's has done a service by reprinting
hard to find out of print books, BUT Lindsay's has in effect STOLEN
publishing rights from the Nikola Tesla Museum in Yugoslavia by making
their own copy of the book "Lectures,Patents and Articles" the copyright on
that book belongs to the Tesla Museum and Lindsay's has been making a
pretty profit selling their own boot-leg copies, meanwhile the museum has
been loosing money on the whole deal! I understand that Lindsay's has been
doing this with many other books as well.

                               Sincerely

                                \\\|///
                               (  -at- -at-  )
                           Alfred A. Skrocki
                   Alfred.Skrocki-at-CyberNetworking-dot-com
                             .ooo0   0ooo.
                               \_)   (_/