[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Information Unlimited Tesla Coil

From: 	Aaron Cake[SMTP:cake-at-execulink-dot-com]
Sent: 	Tuesday, November 25, 1997 2:58 PM
To: 	Tesla List
Subject: 	Re: Information Unlimited Tesla Coil

>I was wondering if any of you ever tried the BTC3(I think) kit from
>Information Unlimited?  I heard that it produces good results.  I plan on
>making one from scratch, once I see how its done since I can't get any
>solid info.

I've tried it. It is a bit on the expensive side, but it performs rather
well with about 12" discharges if tuned correctly. One thing I noticed is
that it seems a little undercoupled, but maybe that was just me.

-----
Aaron Cake
London Ont.
cake-at-execulink-dot-com
http://www.execulink-dot-com/~cake/index.html
http://www.execulink-dot-com/~cake/aaronsserver.htm
The above is a gateway to my very own Web and FTP server. You must use this
gateway to access the server.
HOME OF THE ONE AND ONLY *REAL TIME PAGER DECODER*. View pager transmissions
on the Net!
Page me at http://wwp.mirabilis-dot-com/884261
------
"Alas, poor Yorick! I knew him, Horatio: a fellow
of infinite jest, of most excellent fancy: he hath
borne me on his back a thousand times; and now, how
abhorred in my imagination it is!"
        -Hamlet: Act 5, Scene 1
I charge $50.00 for all unsolicited commercial email sent to this address.