[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: 130kW Coil Update (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 06 Oct 1997 09:54:57 +1000
From: Phil Chalk <philoc-at-ozemail-dot-com.au>
To: Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
Subject: Re: 130kW Coil Update

Tesla List wrote:

> [...]

Greg,

I'm keen to see how it works.  I had considered
building a coil 'inside-out', for purely aesthetic
reasons.  But on the scale of the coils I'm building,
this seems a little more difficult.  Getting a decent
primary _inside_ a 3 or 4" coil wasn't going to be
easy....

I'd also had the encapsulated 'coil without a former'
idea too - and will do it one day on a smaller scale.

Good Luck with your results.  I expect I'll see the
sparks from here......

Cheers,
Phil Chalk.