[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Toroid

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 06 Oct 1997 10:01:43 +1000
From: Phil Chalk <philoc-at-ozemail-dot-com.au>
To: Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
Subject: Re: Toroid

Tesla List wrote:

> [...]

Hi Larry,

Ok, I'm sitting down.... I've always wanted to know.
How hideously expensive, if that's not a rude question,
was your big toroid ?  I've been wanting one (can't
afford it at the moment, at any price, anyway) but have
only seen the 8x2" one for the BTC3 at about US$70, I
think, and the 12x3" one is 'POR'.  I imagine the cost
rises somewhat exponentially with size ?  Was this an
'off the shelf' item, or made to order ?

Thanx,

Phil Chalk.