[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: brass spheres

From: 	Malcolm Watts[SMTP:MALCOLM-at-directorate.wnp.ac.nz]
Sent: 	Tuesday, September 02, 1997 12:42 AM
To: 	tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: 	Re: brass spheres

Hi Roderick,

I bought a child's skittle set which included two 3" hard plastic
balls and covered the balls with pieces of Al foil using contact
adhesive for the mini coils. Worked well, and even better by rolling
the balls around on a flat surface after the foil was applied to
smooth out the ridges. I gave the skittles away :) The finger grips
in the balls were filled with hot-melt first.

Malcolm