[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: brass spheres

From: 	gweaver[SMTP:gweaver-at-earthlink-dot-net]
Sent: 	Tuesday, September 02, 1997 12:19 AM
To: 	Tesla List
Subject: 	Re: brass spheres

A brass door knob makes a nice sphere.  I have a 2" door knob on my 1.5" coil.

McMaster Carr has copper spheres from 2" diameter to 14" diameter.  Phone
number is 1-404-346-7000.

Part numbers are.

2"     4658K11  $7.77
2.5"   4658K13  $9.50
3"     4658K14  $10.41
2.5"   4658K15  $13.90
4"     4658K16  $17.70

Got this out of last years catalog so the price might be a little off.

Gary Weaver