[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Help!(with wire size) Please!!

From: 	Rick Holland[SMTP:rickh-at-ghg-dot-net]
Sent: 	Tuesday, September 02, 1997 9:52 AM
To: 	Tesla List
Subject: 	Re: Help!(with wire size) Please!!

Tesla List wrote:

> [...]
I didn't answer this one earlier because I didn't have a handy way to
convert mm to awg. Since it is such a small guage, I suggest you wind
you coil as normal, then wind a second layer on the first one connecting
both coils together at top and bottom. This gives approximately the same
number of turns, but at twice the wire cross section. I have read
several posts on this list where this was done successfully. Good luck
and be safe!
--

    Rick Holland

    The Answer is 42