[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A Puzzle

From: 	DR.RESONANCE[SMTP:DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net]
Sent: 	Monday, September 08, 1997 11:36 AM
To: 	Tesla List
Subject: 	Re: A Puzzle

To: Rich

Hope to clear up this matter.  Direct current in a series circuit is the
same no matter where the measuring ammeter is placed.  We measured the
ground current in series with the ground discharge terminal.  This
measurement gives us an accurate indication of the spark channel current in
the discharge and agrees within 2% of the calculated value using the simple
equation I stated.  It works and is a valid measurement.  It also is in
agreement with the calculated value with the coulomb equation.

This is no way intended to be a statement of current measurement technique
with a resonance transformer which is a blend of ES and EM.  I was hoping
to provide a simple answer to the query posted.

DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net