[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Isotropic secondary capacitance

From: 	DR.RESONANCE[SMTP:DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net]
Sent: 	Monday, September 08, 1997 11:43 AM
To: 	Tesla List
Subject: 	Re: Isotropic secondary capacitance

To: Malcolm

If you measure the Fres of one of your coils, then measure its inductance,
does this calculated value of Cdist agree with the value you would obtain
by solving the Fres (equation for resonance) for capacitance?  In one of
your coils, how close is the measured value (in % margin or error)?  Does
it vary much between PVC insulated wire and magnet wire?

DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net