[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: energize laser with TC? (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 1998 10:19:17 -0500 (CDT)
From: "Benjamin W. Bouxsein" <bbouxse-at-comp.uark.edu>
To: Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
Subject: Re: energize laser with TC?

On Tue, 21 Apr 1998, Tesla List wrote:

> ----------

I experimented with this once with a bunch of 5mW lasers I got from my dad
company.  I did get one to emit light, but very randomly.

> Chris

KK    KK     RRRRRRRRR      ZZZZZZZZZZ     RRRRRRRRR      Univ.Arkansas
KK  KK       RR      RR          ZZZZ      RR      RR     Student Radio
KK KK        RR      RR         ZZZZ       RR     RR
KKKK         RRRRRRRR          ZZZZ        RRRRRRRR       krzr-at-comp.uark.edu
KK KK        RR   RR          ZZZZ         RR   RR
KK  KK       RR    RR        ZZZZ          RR    RR       http://Dcomp.uark.
KK    KK     RR      RR     ZZZZZZZZZZ     RR      RR                edu/krzr/