Date: Tue, 21 Apr 1998 11:08:51 -0400
From: dkemper <dkemper-at-wwd-dot-net>
To: Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
Subject: Laser sites

Hello Tesla Laser lovers!
I've been watching the Tesla list for some time and have noticed some
intrest in lasers. Anyone with intrest in electronics will have some
intrests in varrious associated fields, so for those "laser folks" out there
in Tesla land here is a list of some sites I feel you will find interesting.
Lasers is a growing hobby of mine and I am learning a great deal about it so
far but still have a long way to go.  Take a look at these sites for parts
and safety:

http://www.mwkindustries-dot-com/
http://www.midwest-laser-dot-com/
http://www.lasersur-dot-com/
http://www.misty-dot-com/~don/lasersam.html
http://www.laserfx-dot-com/

You will find links on some of these sites. If you want to talk about
lasers, e-mail me at:
dkemper-at-wwd-dot-net     I hope the Tesla folks aren't unhappy with this laser
traffic.

Hope this helps all,
Don Kemper