[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Silly stuff

----------
From:  jgore-at-ticnet-dot-com [SMTP:jgore-at-ticnet-dot-com]
Sent:  Thursday, August 20, 1998 3:11 PM
To:  bertpool-at-ticnet-dot-com
Subject:  Silly stuff

I know your busy. But.......
If you are still on the Tesla ListServe how about posting the following:

>From Tesla Coil Madness at:
http://www.geocities-dot-com/ResearchTriangle/Thinktank/3319/

CONTEST:
We are accepting pictures for the Official Tesla Coil
Screen Saver Contest! All pictures should be of running Tesla
Coils or other high voltage devices. All pictures submitted must
be either: bmp, gif, or jpg. Not to exceed 300K. The top 30
pictures will be distributed with the Win95/98 Tesla Coil Screen
Saver. This screen saver will be distributed free of charge!
We reserve the right to modify, spindle, or mutilate any
and all entries. Contest Ends October 1,1998.
Send entries to: j_gore-at-hotmail-dot-com Or jgore-at-ticnet-dot-com  .
Please include your name, and info about your coil/device.
You may submit as many pictures as you like.
Winners and/or Entries will be posted on this site.
P.S. Sparks are the key, so small coils should probably submit
Close-Ups. Novelty is also important, bipolor coils, strange
discharges, etc...