[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Tuning .....

From: "Barton B. Anderson" <mopar-at-uswest-dot-net>

Mark, great post! This kind of info is useful to the novice, and good for the
old pros too. Thanks for posting. The next coil you build (or existing coil
you
change), might actually hit coulping and misc. right on the nose and still
have
the pri/sec turns lined up. But, make it adjustable (just in case).
Bart