[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Slang Terminology

----------
From:  Keith Nagel [SMTP:knagel-at-cnct-dot-com]
Sent:  Wednesday, March 04, 1998 11:32 PM
To:  Tesla List
Subject:  Re: Slang Terminology

At 05:15 PM 3/3/98 -0600, you wrote:

>----------

Amen brother Will. And may that path be directly
to ground; and not through our "mortal coils".

By the way, one of the more humorous aspects of slang
is the (sometimes) unintentional double meaning.
Here in NYC, the word "tranny" is slang for a transvestite.
So when I read about "microwave trannies" the image
that comes to mind is of some guy in a dress talking
on a cell phone...

I personally like pole pig. And Xfrmr for neons, etc.

KPN