[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

30 BPS, 60 BPS tests

----------
From:  Barton B. Anderson [SMTP:mopar-at-mn.uswest-dot-net]
Sent:  Friday, March 20, 1998 4:09 AM
To:  Tesla List
Subject:  Re: 30 BPS, 60 BPS tests

Tesla List wrote:

> ----------

John, good test. I'll have to try that once I'm up and running. I am very
undecided on the issue of what causes "these events, and others" which we all
seem to have our own clinged to theory's based on understanding, measurements,

and test like these.

Is there a way to remove ionization and heat at a rate greater than the
discharge rate
can reproduce? Maybe with an industrial fan or something? I wonder how the
discharges
would react then?
|_Bart_|