Date: Mon, 18 May 1998 22:06:11 -0700
From: sickboy <stefan00-at-gte-dot-net>
To: Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
Subject: Re: Simple questions (fwd)

At 12:46 5/18/98 -0600, you wrote:

> [...]

OK, a saltwater bottle cap is basically a leyden jar. Look that up in a
physics textbook or similar. An "RQ" type spark gap is described in the
attached zip file. If you need another format tell me. BTW, who in Seattle
are you refering to? I live there, may know them. Also, a guy up here had
some caps for sale, may still. I will talk to him.

Regards,