[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: T&R pole pigs..

Stephan:
This should not be a problem. The resistor in my ballast system is more to
smooth
out any peaks in the current draw (perhaps, I'll try running without it
after
I calibrate the welder).
It is a true power resistor, not a heating element. Rated at 1KW, the most
it will have to dissapate is about 360W, above that my fuses will blow.

Michael Baumann
Coiler, Homebrewer, Nerd. mycroft-at-access1-dot-net