[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: streamer hit

Terry: I am not certain it was due to my coil.. but I wonder.
I am an apherisis donor.. so I get a hand workout every two weeks, for
90 minutes I sqeeze a ball to force the blood into the machine. When
I was fooling around taking hits from my 360VA 3.5" coil, I would have
pain in my joints during the donation. Now that I am running at 1.4KVA
(and soon to move up to 3KVA or more ) I don't go near the coil. I also
don't have the pain in my hands during my donation.
The pain was localized to the joints.
Was it the coil? Dunno. But I don't intend to be a target anymore anyway.
I have my requisite RF scar on the back of one hand to remind me. (another
story)

Michael Baumann
Coiler, Homebrewer, Nerd. mycroft-at-access1-dot-net