[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Tube Coils

Hello, My name is Philip, I hve just started this great hobby for those who
dont know me. I have resently become interested in tube coils. I have asked
this on the tesa-2 list and was refered here by some list members. I was
talking to Mike Hammer about this stuff and he didnt seem to want to explain
any tube stuff at all, so today I went out and bought a tube. I got a 6164
tube and was hoping to use it on the coil shown on www.pupam-dot-com I really
know nothing about tubes at present so if anyone wants to help me ide
appriceate it.

Thank you,
Philip Mac Duffie
http://hv.hypermart-dot-net

P.S i allso got a 801A tube from school, would this be better?