[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Primary shielding

I have to make it better than "should", because any chance of someone getting
killed or injured is unacceptable. Would it work to put another spiral of
copper tubing above the primary, in terms of power dissipation? We'll have a
wooden "fence" around the whole thing, so touching is not a possibility.

--
           --Mr. Postman (Doug Brunner)
                <dabrunner-at-earthlink-dot-net>