[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: 5514-tubes

On Thu, 22 Oct 1998 11:59:47 -0600 Grayson Dietrich
<greystone21-at-hotmail-dot-com> wrote:

>...Would a vacume-tube coil be feasible at only 130 watts?

I've built spark driven coils in the 25 watt range so I don't
see why a 130 watt tube coil shouldn't work! It's all a matter
of what you want to get out of the coil. I wouldn't expect any
sparks longer than say about 6 inches in that power range.

                               Alfred A. Skrocki
                          Alfred.Skrocki.Sr-at-JUNO-dot-com
                 Visit my Do-It-Yourself Aquarium WEB page at:
                  http://WWW.GeoCities-dot-com/CapeCanaveral/6251

Get completely free e-mail from Juno at http://www.juno-dot-com/getjuno.html
or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]