[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Our friend the FCC

Hi All,

I occasionally bring this up on the list, in the hopes that
an FCC-savvy lawyer might have just recently joined.

How does one approach the FCC in order to get their blessing
to operate a Tesla coil?  Are there ever exceptions or
variances granted?  Can the coil be creatively classified in
some way to minimize the legal hurdles?

This is an academic exercise.  Please do not provide skewed
answers such as  "Just be a good neighbor and the FCC won't
have to be involved", etc.  I wish to discover if one can
run a TC 'on the level', in the true bureaucratic sense!
--

-GL
www.lod-dot-org