[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Cable? Resistance.

From: 	daniel_hess-at-vnet.IBM-dot-com[SMTP:daniel_hess-at-vnet.IBM-dot-com]
Sent: 	Monday, January 05, 1998 10:19 AM
To: 	tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: 	Cable? Resistance.

The resistance is in the sparkplug itsself. They're called resistor plugs
and nearly every vehicle sold in this country for the last 20 years has used
them. If the wire has a stranded core, (and if it measures 0 ohms,) then it's
not resistance wire. Old resistance type wire is becoming as popular as
model T coils - Still available, just not used much anymore

Daniel Hess