[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Fibre-Optic VI Probe is finally working :-) (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 1998 00:47:38 -0700
From: terryf-at-verinet-dot-com
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Fibre-Optic VI Probe is finally working :-)

        As many may remember, I set out many months ago to try and find a
way to accurately measure the voltages and currents in Tesla coils in real
time.  To do this I used fiber-optic cable to link the sensors to test
equipment to provide isolation and protection.  Well, after fighting noise,
bandwidth, and going through a number of trail and errors it finally works
:-))  I will go into more detail later but for now I threw up a fast little
web page at:

www.verinet-dot-com/~terryf/Tesla/Projects/VIProbe/VIProbe.html

Note the upper and lower case charaters.

Looks like it will work out great.  Thanks to all who gave suggestions and tips.

Later

        Terry