[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

POLYETHYLENE??

----------
From:  richard hull [SMTP:rhull-at-richmond.infi-dot-net]
Sent:  Tuesday, January 20, 1998 6:11 PM
To:  Tesla List
Subject:  Re: POLYETHYLENE??

At 10:29 PM 1/20/98 -0600, you wrote:

> [...]

The only place you will find polyethylene thicker than 10 mils is at a
formal plastics dealer.  It is normally sold in 4 foot by 8 foot sheets only.
Check your yellow pages under plastics.  The stuff is available in
10,20,30,40,50,60,90 mil thicknesses at the best dealers such as AIN plastics.

Richard Hull, TCBOR