[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Fw: frequency (fwd) - any Tesla historians out there?

Bob,

I am no Tesla historian, but perhaps Tesla may have used the high freq.
alternators either to directly excite a large coil at its resonant frequency
(bottom - fed against ground), or for other experimental purposes - or maybe he
simply wanted to reduce the size of his caps. I think he also may have used
them
in transmitting experiments. Have a look around the Tesla Coil Ring - there are
some sites that have plenty on the Colorado Springs notes which you may find
useful and are certainly very interesting.

Alex