[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: RF ground using a water pit?

Tesla List wrote:

> Original Poster: "William R. Langston" <blangsto-at-iwvisp-dot-com>
>
> Hello,
>
> You touched on an area I know a bit about here. Rest easy. There were no
> elementary microorganisms brought into being -- ever. A few very basic,
> pre-protein chemical combinations appear to have formed. That is a very
> very great
> distance from even the most simple of living things having been formed.
> The worst case situation that could happen to one from drinking "high-volted,
> RF'ed" water would be if the process of putting the rod in the pool
> contaminated
> it chemically.
>
> Bill L.

But hey, enough power, enough runs, enough time, and who knows.  If you
believe in
the random convergence theory of life, you just might make the Ultimate Sea
Monkeys!

Seriously though, wouldn't it just feel a lot better to bury another ground rod
like 15ft. away and not have all the unknows to deal with?

Still conservative,
Adam