[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: More RFI filter testing...donuts

Try this, they work great for me.  Get 2 ferrite donuts, mine have a 1.25"
diameter hole in the middle and they are 2.75" diameter on the outside, 1"
thick.  I wrap 40 turns of #14 copper insulated house wire on each donut.
Be sure to use insulated wire.  A piece of wire about 10' to 12' long will
give you 40 turns.  I leave about 12" of wire sticking out on each end for
hook up.  I use these on all my coils.

Gary Weaver