From: Tesla List [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Thursday, December 02, 1999 11:32 AM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: TESLA PAPERS

Original Poster: "J. B. Weazle McCreath" <weazle-at-hurontel.on.ca>

Hello Domenico:

I have a text book titled Nikola Tesla: Lectures Patents Articles that was
published by the Nikola Tesla Museum in Beograd, Yugoslavia in 1956 which
contains most, if not all, of Tesla's papers.  It's a hugh and heavy book.
I don't know if it is still available, but perhaps someone else on the SIG
does, or you could contact the museum directly.  Sorry, but no mailing
address, telephone number, or e-mail address is mentioned in the book.

73, Weazle, VE3EAR/VE3WZL

Listening: 147.030+ and 442.075+
E-mail:    weazle-at-hurontel.on.ca
           or ve3ear-at-rac.ca