[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Polyethylene Washers ?????

Gary

  In my opinion, most type of plastic washer would probably be OK in your
use.   I believe the washers in question are nylon if I remember right.
Most building supply centers also carry these.   What about buying a
polyethylene rod from a plastic supplier, drilling the required hole in
the center, and then cutting them the required width on a band saw?  I
have bought 2" dia. poly rod from Regal Plastics before for a reasonable
cost.  Just a thought.

Kevin E.