[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: Strange Polythene

Hello Dave, et al
                I think I got my Corthene from Amari plastics here in
Nottingham.
There is nothing too special about it.
It is just happens to be a particularly pure medium density brand of
Polyethylene.
It is manufactured by a company in South Wales.
I dont know what other gauges it comes in, but I got mine in 1.5mm 8ft x 4ft
sheets.
It has turned out to be ideal for the generic rolled cap designs on the web.
Amari have branches throughout the UK.

                Cheers  Martin,  TCBON

	Snip>