[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Primary Construction

I was plugging in my coil statistics to WinTesla today to see how much copper
tubing I'm going to need for my primary coil.....apparently I'm going to need
a lot! Luckily I have found a much cheaper way of making the primary and I
was wondering if anyone new of any reasons why I should not try it. I can get
wire wound PVC tubing really cheap at the moment, it's 3/4 inch which is a
little thicker than I wanted but it would still work. Are there any reasons
that wire wrapped PVC tubing would not do well as a primary? Any feedback
would be appreciated.

Left, left I hadda good brain but it left...
---Daniel