[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

120kV capacitors available

Hi all,

    I was in the local 'you-name-it-we-got-it' store here in Virginia
Beach, and I saw three 120kV, 0.15uF capacitors for sale.  Looked very
nice - the cap body was about 1 foot square, 2 ft high, with a single
terminal about 1ft high (nice ceramic insulator).  If I go back soon, I
may get a pic if anyone is interested.  Not sure how much they weigh,
but they're NOT light.  The price was $150 each - which I would reckon
is a good deal.
    If anyone is interested, I can get the address/phone # of the place
(it's called Grande Junquetion).  I don't know if they ship or not.

Alan McIntyre