[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Started winding today....

At 10:49 AM 3/22/99 , you wrote:
Bert, All,

Yes, that is indeed the reality. It took several rolled caps too knock some
sense in my head though. Well, that and discussing the issue with Condenser
Products. One can vacuum degas all they want, but those sharp edges will
get you any time you push the envelope. The only insurance is as Burt says,
keeping the voltage as low as possible by series combinations.

Regards,

David Trimmell