[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: So where is WinTesla

All Coilers:

	Okay, Okay, I have graduated Tesla-Coil-Kindergarten and am now ready
for Tesla-Coil-First-Grade.  Where do I get access to download programs
like WinTesla?!

	Right now I have an almost functioning TC.  It is my second.  It had a
temporary cut in funding for it, but this summer when I'm not taking
classes, I will probably give it a shot.  Everything about it works
except it is out of tune.  I have tried tuning it, but it just won't seem
to go.  I think that either I don't have enough turns, or my coupling is
too tight.  Anyway, I'm hoping a program will give me the hint or two
that I need to get sparks.

	Also, I am now taking suggestions for a static, no air, gap.  Right now
all I have is two bolts end to end.  What works best?

Get completely free e-mail from Juno at http://www.juno-dot-com/getjuno.html
or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]