[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: 50 KVA Pole Pig

No problem,  the circuit breaker (CB) feeding the pig is presumably sized to
handle a dead short at the CB's terminals.  Since the pig is downstream from
this point, the wiring impedance (between the CB and the pig) will further
decrease the available current.  The pig itself cannot increase the
Short-circuit current.