 HV sources.

VARIACS
Good in Tesla coil use for transformer or gap vacuum fan.
#1  Very good cond, knob & dial plate (0-130), 115 in 130 out, fully
enclosed,
marked 5A. Should handle 15kv/30ma transformer easily. Very easy to
connect
& use, has 2 binding posts for input & 2 for output.  $30.00
#2  NEW, Staco brand, no knob, no dial plate, 120 in 132 out, not
enclosed,
 marked 2.25A. In foam box w/instructions.  Should handle 9kv/30ma or
10kv/20ma
transformer.  $12.00
#3  Good cond, Staco brand, with knob & dial plate, 120 in 132 out,
 not enclosed, marked 1.75A.  Should handle 9kv/30ma or 10kv/20ma
transformer.  $10.00
#4  estimated 15-20A, like new (weighs same as a 22A I sold), $50.00
All can probably be used at higher current for short periods, such as
in Tesla coils.

PORCELAIN INSULATORS
Tapering cylinder shape, 4.5" long, 2.1" diameter at base. With
removable
metal cover which fits over base for mounting.  4 for $12.00

HV MICA CAP
9 KVAC/.0001 uF, Sangamo, brown moulded body, threaded  terminals on
top,
 used, untested, appears good cond.  $5.00

GAP VACUUM/MOTOR
Unused, like new, 120VAC, motor with attached enclosed vacuum "fan".
Works very well for "vacuum" gap.  This is the one which was sold by
American Science & Surplus.  $20.00

155 KV RECTIFIERS
Made by Czech company "Tesla", 100 mA continuous, 350 mA pulse.  I sold
all I had of these, but I'll sell 4 more I was keeping for myself.
$20.00
each.

CHRISTIES PRESSLER AUCTION CATALOG
Infamous 2/18/98 London auction which was cancelled.  "Scientific
Glassware from the Workshop of Rudolf Pressler".  New/unused, 54 pgs,
radiometers, Crookes, Geissler, other discharge tubes.  $50.00

Please see the list, tell me what you're interested in, and include your
ZIP CODE to determine shipping cost.

Thanks,
Tedd
My FOR-SALE list is at:  http://home.earthlink-dot-net/~teddp