[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

UK/international teslathon

Hi All,
	Just like to thank Alan Sharp for organizing a great day again. I was very
impressed with all the coils. The performance of Alex Crows coil was
amazing for a coil with a static gap, and mmc caps. I will definitely be
going down the MMC route from now on. The "Frankenstein" coil using Mikes
big secondary was really something to behold. 65" sparks I believe. I was
taken by the speed of development from last year particularly as regards
rotary gaps, there was some pretty fancy engineering on display. It's great
to see other peoples coils in action rather than just reading about them.
Now if we can find an empty warehouse with a three phase supply somewhere
our in the country,at night... Funny another thunder storm over Corby.

regards
	bob golding