[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

1999 Uk Teslathon joint project

Hi all

This post is too say thanks to all on the list and everybody that
attended the
second UK Teslathon in Corby for the success of the "build on the day"
of the
monster coil.

After everyone had demo`d there coils we set about geting our (Brian &
myself)
9.25" by 50" coil up and running.
With the help from Alan sharp (Transformer), Martin dale (RSG), Steve
rodway
(Maxwell caps), Alex crow (Very big toroid), Viv watts (Ground point)
and all
the others who lent there advice and on the spot help the coil hit a
break out
of 67" (With a bigger trans this would of been bigger).

One other thing, sorry to all those who got a belt from there coils wile
our
coil was running.

Once again thanks guys we ALL did it.

Michael Tucknott and Brian le page