[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

alternative static spark gaps

Hello
Now that I have eliminated commercial flash tubes from my TC timemiser
list, what about making your own pressurized spark gap.  I will bet that
there are better gases than air for spark gaps, perhaps something with a
low ionization potential.  And what about using lower pressure or higher
pressure. Or even a auto spark gap adjust by changing the pressure, and
therefore breakdown voltage so you don't have to fiddle with the gaps.
Bryan
Try Juno Web: http://dl.www.juno-dot-com/dynoget/tagj.