[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Reposted Tesla Analysis

To the Tesla List.

First, I apologize, for any frustrations and inconvenience, in the
original posting of Kenneth and Dr. James Corum's major paper
on the subject of treating a Tesla Coil as a "lumped circuit
analysis model" or a "distributed circuit analysis model."  Ken
Corum has taken the appropriate steps, to make the entire article
much more readable, as well as editing a few typographical
errors.

The reason this article appears on my web site, is in whole and
part, because I personally support and defend the assertions and
claims, made by both the authors; not to mention that the Corum's
analysis work on Tesla has been, and continues to be, the subject
of great debate, in the simulation, analysis and theoretical modeling
realms of Tesla Coil design.

This feature paper is published on my web site, with full permission
and authorization from both of the authors, with the intent of
shedding new light, on this subject.

Please do not e-mail me, with any questions, arguements or
debates on this subject.  I have neither the time or energy to
reply.  I simply am saying that I support the author's work
and statements.

Best regards,
Bill Wysock.
Tesla Technology Research