[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: Coil for rent?

> Jeff,
>
> I had to laugh when I read that also.  I remember a few years ago when I
> started building my first coil (since high school many years ago) my wife
> asked how much it was going to cost and I told her maybe $200.00.
>  Well, many
> hundreds of dollars later (and probably still not done) she still mentions
> that to me once in a while.  Big sparks are definitely not a cheap hobby.
>
> Ed Sonderman

I'll even third that one.. after taking delivery on my Pig  (finally)
which, after shipping etc.. was still over $300.. and I still have to
get the limiting hardware.. and now I envision a true power box...
and a new Variac... and ...and.. and...

Michael Baumann
Coiler, Homebrewer, Nerd. mycroft-at-access1-dot-net