[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: contro box ideas from fellow coilers

Hi Bob,

	No Problem, if you blow one up, you will still have one left ;-))

Seriously, I think there is a resonably high risk of nasty things getting
into the control circuits of the UPS.  If the intrnal power devices cross
conduct, hope they are fused well or easy to replace...  However, please
give it a try if they UPS's are not too dear.  I would love to know what
happens ;-))

Cheers,

	Terry