[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Shielded rooms, faraday cages, etc.

If it is one the older 850 MHz phones, the foil probably did the trick
since the old phones do not have the super sensitivity (-80dB).
Apparently, the door of microwaves with all the little holes in it is
fairly leaky.  Of course, it also depends on how far away the transmitter
is and other typical radio things too.

Cheers,

	Terry