[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: List.

Hi Charles,

	There have been attempts at usenet and such but they have not met with
success in the past.  The IRC chat seems to be going steadily along.  This
list seems to met everyones needs well.  We certanly don't have any
intenetion of changing this list but certainly feel free to try other
things as you wish.

Cheers,

	Terry