From: Tesla List [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Thursday, April 13, 2000 4:04 PM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: List.

Original Poster: "Charles Arruda" <carruda-at-channelseek-dot-com>

Has anyone thought of setting this list up as either an official Usenet
Newsgroup or as a web based community?  I routinely go out of town and
have hundreds of emails to review and its very hard to separate them
into topics of interest.  I've looked around the web and found a cool
site that lets you setup a free community that you can arrange into
topics of interest.   This way if someone is more interested in
capacitor design over top-load design, they can participate in that
particular area of interest.  I've setup a "test" of this concept and
was wondering if we all want to move from an email based system over to
a web based site that we all could add to our "bookmarks/tool bar"
instead of all the email messages.

Here is the url:

http://pub7.ezboard-dot-com/bteslacoilcommunity

Its just an idea that might help organize the posts a little better and
allow users to participate in specific areas of expertise/interest.

Charles Arruda
Channelseek, Inc.

Email:  carruda-at-channelseek-dot-com
Website: http://Channelseek-dot-com