[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: List.

Hi All,

Rest Assured this list is not going to change, in any way, anytime soon.
What other lists and such other people my want to try is entirely up to
them.  No need to vote about this list since Chip's vote of "one" is the
only one that count's ;-))  With 750+ people on this list and "plenty" of
posts (we hit 93/day recently!!), I think this list is doing fine ;-))

Cheers,

	Terry