[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: List (not a vote ;))

Folks, I have a server running that can be used for just this.  If you
FTP to users.better-dot-org anonymously, there is a folder called Public.
Anyone can write and read to it, no one except me can delete though.  If
you upload a file called test.jpg to Public, it can be accessed via the
web at http://users.better-dot-org/public/test.jpg.

Hope this helps.  Anyone from this list is free to use it.  Please do
keep file sizes within reason.

-Stan