[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Sec RF Ground

Hi Brad,

You can just hook the wire to another wire leading to ground.  I try and be
sure the ground wire leading off is big enough to take a full power AC hit
if it ever had to.  Don't wrap a full metal loop around the base of the
secondary or it will act like a shorted turn.

5 feet of primary sounds too small but I would have to know the primary cap
size and the dimensions of the primary, secondary, and top terminal to
figure out the frequencies.

Cheers,

	Terry