[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: RQ gaps...

I don't think you can get much easier than the original RQ gaps design.

The body is a 4" diameter pvc pipe 6" long.

The gaps are made from 9 pieces of 3/4" copper tubing 2" long.
Drill a .150 dia hole 1/2" form the ends of the copper tubing and
use 6x32 x 1" screws and a tiny lock washer and nut to hold it in
place on the inside of the pvc pipe.  Gaps between tubes should be
.025 to .030 each,  The lock washers are used only as a spring not
a lock.

Use a box fan for cooling on low power coils.  Use a vacuum fan
and a variac for high power coils.

Its small, light weight, easy to build, and it works.

Now for the gravity powered generator, I know someone that has
one and it works on weights.  I didn't beleive it would work until
I saw it for myself.  He says he has a patent on it.*

Gary Weaver

<<<* - A reminder. Sometimes people post off-topic things.  Responses to
the Tesla list are , of course, rejected. - Terry >>>